Heartland Payment Systems – Campus Solutions
OneCard MyPay allows cardholders to make purchases at participating OneCard terminals directly from MyPay, no need to swipe your card, just use your Android phone or tablet.
Participating MyPay terminals can include vending machines, photocopiers, laundry controllers, print stations, financial terminals, dining point of sale terminals and more.
• MyID: Register your OneCard Account in order to use MyPay for purchases. MyID is also your virtual campus ID card and where you can check your account balance.
• Terminals: Choose where you want to use MyPay to make a purchase from a list of terminals or from the map. The map will show you all the terminals around you that will accept MyPay.
• Recent Successful MyPay: Use a certain laundry room or dining location quite a bit? If so, go to Recent Successful MyPay and it will appear here. This will help you make your purchases even quicker.
• Will operate over mobile network or WiFi.
• Campus OneCard System and Campus MyPay license required, check with your campus card office for more information.
• For designated Heartland Campus OneCard System users only
• WiFi or data plan for internet access required
OneCard MyPay is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-17. The program can be installed on Android.
OneCard MyPay (version 2.0.0) has a file size of 519.17 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.